Ahoy there, crypto enthusiasts! Feast your eyes on PepeMo, the latest and greatest meme-inspired cryptocurrency token that has been causing a stir in the crypto community!
Now, this isn't your average meme-based token - no sirree! PepeMO packs a punch with a one-of-a-kind twist that combines the world of artificial intelligence (AI) and memes. Talk about a match made in heaven!
PEPEMO is a fun MEME movement project that is powered by AI and memes to help the world understand the Matrix.
No Team Tokens, No Bullshit.
4% Buy 4% Sell Tax.
(3% Marketing / 1% Burn)
93.1% of the tokens will be sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens will be burnt, and contract will be renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply will be held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.
You can obtain Metamask or any other wallet for free from the App Store or Google Play Store. If you're using a desktop, simply go to metamask.io to download the Google Chrome extension.
To buy $PEPEMO, you must have BNB in your wallet. If you don't have any BNB, you can buy it directly on Metamask, transfer it from another wallet, or purchase it on a different exchange and then transfer it to your wallet.
First, connect your wallet to Pancakeswap, and then copy and paste the $PEPEMO token address to establish a connection.. Choose PepeMO and verify the transaction. When Metamask asks for a wallet signature, go ahead and sign it.
Adjust the slippage range between 4% to 5% and then convert the amount of BNB you want into $PEPEMO.
PEPEMO AI Tools
PEPEMO AI Bots
PEPEMO AI Art Generator
$PEPEMO coin has no affiliation with Matt Furie or his creation Pepe the Frog. This token is solely created to pay homage to the meme that we all know and love. The $PEPEMO coin is a meme coin that has no intrinsic value and should not be considered as a financial investment. There is no official team or roadmap for this project. It is simply a fun and entertaining platform for Pepe enthusiasts.
PePeMo is a community-driven project that celebrates the cultural impact of Pepe the Frog meme. We believe that PePeMo can bring together a diverse community of people who appreciate humor, creativity, and innovation. Our mission is to develop innovative tools and applications that enhance the community's experience and allow them to express their unique personalities. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey, and together we can build a fun and inclusive community around PePeMo.